https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiO18fC7VZc&feature=youtu.be
Above is the link to my elevator pitch
REFLECTION:
This is actually the first elevator pitch I have done for this class. I strongly dislike recording myself so I have been trying to avoid making one. Since it is my first pitch for the course, it may not be at the level as others so I would love to hear feedback! Finally doing the pitch was much more easier than dreading it and I think it will help me with that fear in the future.
Hi Becky,
ReplyDeleteI think that you did a great job on your pitch. You spoke clearly however I would suggest maybe speaking just a little bit slower. I think that you provided a lot of personality and enthusiasm for your concept. I really like your idea and hope that this product becomes available one day. I really don't like hunting down a bag clip. Overall I think that you did a fantastic job.
Hi Becky,
ReplyDeleteYou did great for the first time! I'm the same way. I a have a huge aversion to being on camera. I even skipped out on doing the pitch this week because of it. With that being said, I believe you did a good job. The only issue I could see being present is the fact that the lighting causes a glare for the viewers. I think you spoke at a fine pace and you added a bit of emotion into the pitch which was very nice. Good job!
Becky,
ReplyDeleteFor your first attempt at the elevator pitch you did a pretty good job! I wouldn't have known that was your first time if you hadn't said so in the post. You used hand gestures and inflection in your voice which kept my attention. I also felt awkward recording myself for the first time as well. Overall great job!
Here is the link to my post.
http://norrisufent.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi BeckyLee,
ReplyDeleteGood job on your first elevator pitch for the class! You did very well in my opinion. I was able to hear every word that you were saying and you did not use a lot of pauses in your pitch. You were very presentable and looked very comfortable talking to the camera. Overall your pitch was done very well, keep up the work! Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-unfair-advantage.html