Saturday, July 30, 2016

Final Reflection


  • After going back and reading all of my blog posts from this summer, I have realized how far I have come. One of the experiences that I know I will remember years to come is the interview process. Admittedly, I dreaded each interview. However, going back and listening to them I can hear the progress I make on how to conduct an interview that gives me the most information. My most joyous experience was creating an avatar of my prototypical customer. I thought this was a fun way to see what a average consumer may look like, and I loved creating their backstory. The experience I am most proud of was the final elevator pitch. Being recorded, and especially having people I don't know watch, is one of my biggest fears. I did not complete the first two pitches, but was proud when I did do that final pitch and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. 

  • I don't know if I necessarily see myself as an entrepreneur yet, however I am much more close to feeling this was than before I started this class. I do believe though that I have developed the mindset of an entrepreneur. I can now easily catch myself thinking "Oh, thats a problem, why hasn't something been created to solve this?".

  • My advice would be to not treat this course as just submitting assignments for a grade. Treat this class seriously and you will not only enjoy the assignment more, but it can truly help you develop a new mindset that you will use on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment