The opportunity I chose to extend on for the elevator pitch assignment was resealable chip bags. Currently the only options are chips clips (easily breakable and easy to lose) or rolling up the bag (ineffective).
My solution is to create an option for manufactures of large 'party' chip bags so consumers may immediately reseal the bag.
For now, I have been calling my company Chip Seals.
Below is the link to my elevator pitch. I am in the process of buying a new phone, so I did not have the ability to record video but will be able to for the next assignment.
https://soundcloud.com/user-384275903/elevator-pitch1
Becky,
ReplyDeleteI liked your elevator pitch. I think this is a great idea, especially for this time of year. I am interested in seeing where you will take this idea, and how it will develop. Keep up the good work.
Becky,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your elevator pitch. I thought that you had a really great idea, and i think it could really workout. I felt like you presented the material in a very good way. It was very easy to follow and understand. Keep developing this idea, and it could really turn into something great. Good job!
Becky,
ReplyDeleteThe resalable chip bag idea is great, especially for the big party size bags that can last awhile and tend to get stale. In your elevator pitch I like your enthusiasm about the product and also how you mentioned the other alternatives currently in the market and how your previous interviewees would be more open to your method of sealing the chip bag then the current options. Overall great pitch and I look forward to hearing more about your idea.
Link to my elevator pitch post: http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-1.html
Hey Becky,
ReplyDeleteI really like the idea for resealable chip bags. Your post actually made me wonder why those don't already exist. I wonder what flaw is preventing it from being so popular because it seems like it would be very useful. It also sounds like it would be very useful for bigger chip bags that you have to use those clips on. I have lost so many of those clips and my chips always end up stale. Here is my blog: http://jaredpape.blogspot.com/
Hey Becky,
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea and how you have continued to pursue this idea of resalable bags. I think it could be every innovative product that will please many customers. Its basically a win win situation as customer will be satisfied and companies will profit. Your elevator speech was well spoke and very straight forward. You sounded very professional. Nice job I hope you continue developing your idea If you would like to check my blog go to http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/
Regards,
Juan Parra