Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

Above is the avatar I created of my prototypical customer. While my product has a large target segment which many types of people fall into- for this exercise I chose to focus on the customer that is a mom of five children. This mother is an extremley busy woman, in addition to raising her 5 children ages 6-18 she also works full time in sales. To fit all of her children and their busy schedules, she drives a grey van that even includes a fold out table. This van allows her to drive all of her children to soccer practice where she is a part time volunteer coach. Her children are extremley active and at some times she can feel overwhelmed. Her children keep her young at heart, and she loves to host parties for her children and her friends at their two story house.

Growing up the oldest in a family with five children, I relate to the chaos that becomes a daily expectation. I don't think it is a coincidence as I tried to create an avatar that represented large families which I did grow up in. These families, including mine, probably buy the large party bags of chips to feed all of the children which my product is based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment